Skip to content

Post Your Prayer Request

Welcome to Post Your Prayer Request.

Please feel free to post your prayer request. Remember this is a public forum, be careful not to post your personal information. All prayer request posted will be prayed for.

Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Mark 11:25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

For Prayer Warriors/Intercessors:
You may pray for prayer requests posted here, here’s the promise:

Job 42:10 Job prayed for his friends, and the LORD made Job successful again. The LORD gave him twice as much as he had before.

Post Your Prayer Request

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

63 results found

1. Father,

In Jesus' name, I pray that you heal all those people suffering from diabetes , those who have fought diabetes, miraculously heal them and/or by using the medicine to find a permanent cure for them, by Your mercy and grace!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

dear FATHER GOD, in JESUS’s Name and in the power of the HOLY SPIRIT i come to You, I know how it feels to be diabetic for I were once but You healed me miraculously. I pray in JESUS’s Name that You heal also all the diabetic people that are suffering right now because of this deadly disease, I use Your power entrusted to me. Matthew 18:18 Truly I tell you, whatever you forbid {and} declare to be improper and unlawful on earth must be what is already forbidden in heaven, and whatever you permit {and} declare proper and lawful on earth must be what is already permitted in heaven. In JESUS’s Name, I bind and disallow all spirits of diabetes, In, JESUS’s Name, I command You stop and be removed from these bodies. In JESUS’s Name, I received them right now,
    Is 53:5 But He was wounded for…

2. pray that my tita and my cousins will accept the Lord Jesus Christ as their own Lord, Master and Savior, in Jesus' name

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

dear FATHER GOD, in JESUS’s Name and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT I come to You, I pray that all the cousins and titas of this brethren of mine be saved because they will accept You JESUS as their own LORD and SAVIOR. I receive it right now, In JESUS’s Name, Amen and Amen!

3. pls pray for my son that he will be healed from autism syndrome, epilepsy and any attached abnormalities

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

dear FATHER GOD, In JESUS’s Name and In the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT I come to Your throne of Grace. I pray for my brethren’s son to be healed from autism syndrome and epilepsy and other abnormalities. In JESUS’S Name, I proclaim and declare that by the stripes and wounds of JESUS, this son was healed.

1 Pet 2:24 He personally bore our sins in His [own] body on the tree [as on an altar and offered Himself on it], that we might die (cease to exist) to sin and live to righteousness. By His wounds you have been healed.

Is 53:5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our guilt {and} iniquities; the chastisement [needful to obtain] peace {and} well-being for us was upon Him, and with the stripes [that wounded] Him we are healed {and} made whole.

1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?