Skip to content

Post Your Prayer Request

Welcome to Post Your Prayer Request.

Please feel free to post your prayer request. Remember this is a public forum, be careful not to post your personal information. All prayer request posted will be prayed for.

Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Mark 11:25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

For Prayer Warriors/Intercessors:
You may pray for prayer requests posted here, here’s the promise:

Job 42:10 Job prayed for his friends, and the LORD made Job successful again. The LORD gave him twice as much as he had before.

Post Your Prayer Request

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

71 results found

1. that God will bless us with wisdom to pass our cldp1 with high colors, all members will end up top 10, quizzes and exams will be easy for all of us.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Father-Heart God,

Help us by sending us wisdom that is coming from you so we can have open mind and open heart to learn and obey your words, to excel in everything. Let us have a grade of flat 1 and be in the top 10 of this class, thank you for everything, thank you for the superb wisdom, In the mighty name of Jesus and in the Power of the Holy Spirit,

Amen!

2. Father-heart God, heal my sister in Jesus' Name whatever the sickness is, have mercy upon her and by your Grace let her be able to attend the Women's Fellowship. In Jesus' Name! Amen!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

dear FATHER GOD, in JESUS’s Name and in the power of the HOLY SPIRIT i come to You I pray heal the sister of my brethren here, that You know specifically who she is, by the stripes and wounds of the LORD JESUS, sister I pronounced, declared and released you are healed today.

Is 53:5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our guilt {and} iniquities; the chastisement [needful to obtain] peace {and} well-being for us was upon Him, and with the stripes [that wounded] Him we are healed {and} made whole.

1 Pet 2:24 He personally bore our sins in His [own] body on the tree [as on an altar and offered Himself on it], that we might die (cease to exist) to sin and live to righteousness. By His wounds you have been healed.

3. pls. pray for my wife, sick of thyroid and got slight fever started Saturday, until now, I need her to be with me here.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I claim Isaiah 53:5 "But he endured the suffering that should have been ours, the pain that we should have borne. All the while we thought that his suffering was punishment sent by God. Thank you Lord, for my wife’s healing, In Jesus Name, Amen!

4. pray for my exhortation time tonight at 7pm at bible study ministry fellowship, may God help me because I don't know how to speak and I stammer, that God will use my weaknesses as many as they are to glorify Him and use it for His own Glory by His grace and mercy.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Father-heart God,

I pray for tonight, let them see God the Father, God the Son, both the Speaker and the Seed, God, the Holy Spirit as the Living Water that will make the seed grow as fast as it can into the hearts of the leaders and workers of bible study ministry, cluster 3, have mercy and grace upon me and let them see me as your vessel, willing and obedient to my Lord and Master’s command

Thank you for the answered prayer, thank you that this message “God, Seed and Harvest Time” will bless us mightily tonight to move in your direction and will.

In His Powerful Name, Jesus and in the Power of the Holy Spirit, Am
    en!

5. Please pray for [name removed] who is still recovering from kidney failure. Please pray for my reading comprehension to improve.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. My little girl had a high fever and I was busy taking care of her. M y baby had a history of asthma

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear FATHER GOD in Heaven, in the Name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST and In the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, I pray for this little girl that had asthma and sick right now with high fever. I pray in JESUS Name, I disallow and break this high fever and history of asthma in her life right now. I bind you spirit of high fever and spirit of asthma, in JESUS’ Name I rebuke you and command you right now to leave this little girl. I receive by grace through faith, In JESUS’ Name, Amen and Amen.

Your little child is healed right now by the stripes and wounds of JESUS!

7. she's a little better now. Her fever subsided but she has she has LBM, she's always crying and eventhough I already gave her medicine for her loose stool...it is still not working and she's not yet well..I hope she'll get better.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear FATHER GOD, I come to You boldly in Your throne of Grace, In JESUS Name and In the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, I pray for the little child/girl of Ms. Ruby Terante needing healing from You as You are JEHOVAH RAPHA the One that restores to Perfect Health, I bring to you this child and put her in Your Hand begging You to touch her so her LBM and crying for pain will stop and be healed in JESUS’s Name. Have mercy FATHER GOD, You know them very well. I claimed on their behalf that by the stripes and wounds of the LORD JESUS CHRIST, this little child/girl is healed right now. I speak against you spirit of LBM and pain in little girl’s body, be gone right now. I take authority over You in JESUS’ Name. Amen and Amen

8. My ministry called hibbardministries.org that the Lord will bless it and help it to grow and spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ all over the world.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear FATHER heart GOD, My heart and pocket goes to this ministry, you know how I saved up but I know everything is worth returning to you, and now FATHER GOD do the thing that I can’t do, bless this ministry called hibbardministries.org I pray let it grow tremendously and read out all the people all over the world. I claim Your Promise in John 12:32, And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."
    You have been lifted up 2000 years ago and draw all men now to Yourself through this ministry, in JESUS’ Name. Have mercy to the thousands of people hungry for your WORD wanting to see real change in their lives and only You can change our heart and renew our mind, so that we will live GODLY like JESUS lived, walked and even died for righteousness sake.…

9. Pray for churches in Isabela, Philippines

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

dear FATHER GOD in JESUS’s Name and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT I come and pray to You. I pray increase and and multiply the churches in Isabela, and provide more workers for Your vineyard. FATHER GOD, send me. Isaiah 6:8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send? And who will go for Us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.
    Thank You LORD GOD for all the churches that are rising up and multiplying in Isabela, right now. I receive the answers to my prayers in JESUS’s Name, Amen and Amen!

10. Please pray that I will have a God-fearing boyfriend, that we will own our own house and lot and that her friends and office mates where she works will be good to her.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

dear FATHER GOD in Heaven, I come to You in the Mighty Name of JESUS CHRIST and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT. I pray that this person will have a GOD-fearing boyfriend, that they will marry soon and have their own house and lot and their office mates will be good to her. In JESUS’s Name, and In the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT. Thank You FATHER GOD, I receive the answers to my prayers, In JESUS’s Name, Amen and Amen!

11. Pray that they will be protected from bad and abusive employers, that they will be able to go home to their respective families safe and with their money on hand.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

dear FATHER GOD in Heaven, in JESUS’s Name I come to YOur throne of Grace with boldness, and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT. I pray that all filipinos and filipinas abroad will be protected from bad and abusive employers. that they will go home to their respective families safe and with their money on hand for their families. IN JESUS’s Name, You commanded victories in our prayers. Psalms 44:4 You are my King, O God; command victories {and} deliverance for Jacob (Israel).

Thank You FATHER GOD, for the answered prayers, In JESUS’s Name, I receive all of them. Amen, Amen.

12. My prayer is constant and my request unchangning. I ask the same please lead Earl back to me today. Please in Jesus name pray for me so that my voice can be heard louder than it ever has been before. I can not give up.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Father-heart God,

I come to You in the Name of Jesus and In the Power of the Holy Spirit, Hear Oh God, the prayer of Sis. Melanie for Earl to return to her, give her strength to not give up and constantly seek Your help about Earl.

Thank You that You have heard and acted on this request on behalf of Sis. Melanie..

In Jesus Name and In the Power of the Holy Spirit, Amen!

13. Father-heart God,

By your mercy and grace, I commit the volunteers to Apayao, as they go in obedience to the Great Commission, protect them in your Love and I commit them to your Grace, let them accomplish the mission successfully and bring in more souls to your barn, In Jesus' Name, Amen!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Father-heart God, Protect my wife and son while they travel in their field trip to Subic, I commit them to your grace, and mercy. Let them enjoy and learn at the same time, In Jesus' Name,

thank you Father, that you have heard my prayer for them.
    Amen!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Pray for my protection at school and that I can travel safely.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I pray your life is fully blessed in Jesus name. I pray the lords hand in your life with abundance, I pray his unconditional love fills you making all things new. May Jesus live through you, with you always in your heart
    Amen

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like to thank the Lord of lords and King of kings for being with us in the love explosion on the job training, truly You are Amazing and Awesome God, I live in Your Presence and depend on Your Presence because apart from You I am nothing! Thank You Lord Jesus for the souls!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Father-heart God,

Truly you are an Awesome and Powerful God, you amazed us with Your Power in our L.E. OJT, when all we can do is stand still and see Your salvation happened in the lives of sinners. You are Great and Mighty and Your Love abounds forever!

I give to You all the HIGHEST PRAISE, AND GLORY, THANKSGIVING for YOU deserve it all Infitely and Absolutely!

In Jesus’ Name and In the Power of the Holy Spirit!

Amen!

18. Lord, give us the humility and faith of a little child!"

"Lord please, give us the courage to stand up and protect the innocence of the child! The child within us, and the children of ours!" Amen!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. to be succesful in life

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Abba Father,

You’re the God of prosperity and success, You are the one who have given us the ability to produce wealth, right now, O Lord, truly we praise for another day you have created and we will be glad in it, Send Prosperity now O Father! Thank you Lord for the opportunity to pray for myself and bro aldon here! :)

Thank you very much, we have both received your success, prosperity and for everything that we need in this life, godliness and Your Promises for us to enjoy!

Oh Father God, we are more than conquerors in Christ’s Name and In Him we live, move and have our being.

In Jesus Name and In the Power of the Holy Spirit,

Amen and Amen!!!

20. Your a blessing kapatid.... Soon to be Pastor

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Father-heart God,

I commit my sister here in the Lord in the Grace of the LORD JESUS CHRIST who will protect her at all times and at all cost. I also pray for her mother to grow in the knowledge and love of the LORD JESUS CHRIST that at the end she too will be saved.

Thank you it’s done in the mighty name of the LORD JESUS and in the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT.

Amen and Amen!

• Don't see your idea?