Skip to content

Post Your Prayer Request

Welcome to Post Your Prayer Request.

Please feel free to post your prayer request. Remember this is a public forum, be careful not to post your personal information. All prayer request posted will be prayed for.

Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Mark 11:25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

For Prayer Warriors/Intercessors:
You may pray for prayer requests posted here, here’s the promise:

Job 42:10 Job prayed for his friends, and the LORD made Job successful again. The LORD gave him twice as much as he had before.

Post Your Prayer Request

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

71 results found

1. Lord, give us the humility and faith of a little child!"

"Lord please, give us the courage to stand up and protect the innocence of the child! The child within us, and the children of ours!" Amen!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. to be succesful in life

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Abba Father,

You’re the God of prosperity and success, You are the one who have given us the ability to produce wealth, right now, O Lord, truly we praise for another day you have created and we will be glad in it, Send Prosperity now O Father! Thank you Lord for the opportunity to pray for myself and bro aldon here! :)

Thank you very much, we have both received your success, prosperity and for everything that we need in this life, godliness and Your Promises for us to enjoy!

Oh Father God, we are more than conquerors in Christ’s Name and In Him we live, move and have our being.

In Jesus Name and In the Power of the Holy Spirit,

Amen and Amen!!!

3. that God will bless us with wisdom to pass our cldp1 with high colors, all members will end up top 10, quizzes and exams will be easy for all of us.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Father-Heart God,

Help us by sending us wisdom that is coming from you so we can have open mind and open heart to learn and obey your words, to excel in everything. Let us have a grade of flat 1 and be in the top 10 of this class, thank you for everything, thank you for the superb wisdom, In the mighty name of Jesus and in the Power of the Holy Spirit,

Amen!

4. would love to join ur on line bible study, but sad to say, i don't have a computer in our house. i go to internet cafes almost everyday and it's really a blessing to know ur page... tsk.. tskk. do pray for me that i will have my own computer soon :). really need some spiritual upliftment, am in a spiritual battle, but i know God wont let go of me... thak you for adding me.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Father-heart God,

I come to you in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ and In the Power of the Holy Spirit,

I pray for my brethren that you provide her own computer at home so she can join your online bible study.

I claim Your Promise in Hebrews 13:5 as you said “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” apply Oh Lord this promise to my sister here that needs it badly , by Your Grace and Mercy turn Your eyes upon her and make her victorious in this battle for the battle is Yours and not ours. (I Samuel 17:46-47)

Thank You Lord Jehovah Jireh Our Provider who have provided a computer for my sister, made her victorious in this spiritual battle and You’re with her every step of the way.

In the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ and In the Power…

5. My prayer is constant and my request unchangning. I ask the same please lead Earl back to me today. Please in Jesus name pray for me so that my voice can be heard louder than it ever has been before. I can not give up.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Father-heart God,

I come to You in the Name of Jesus and In the Power of the Holy Spirit, Hear Oh God, the prayer of Sis. Melanie for Earl to return to her, give her strength to not give up and constantly seek Your help about Earl.

Thank You that You have heard and acted on this request on behalf of Sis. Melanie..

In Jesus Name and In the Power of the Holy Spirit, Amen!

6. My prayer request is,,,,i hope that my family are in gud health,and be strong for any trials that we my encounter,na sana wag nmn po,,at ilayo kmi sa sakit at sa kapahamakan,,and also the people around me and also to my love ones,,,,at sana mganda ang pasok ng bagong taon sa laht,,thanks,,,,pray for me,,,,and pray also to me,,,,

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Father-heart God, I come to you in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ and In the Power of the Holy Spirit, praying for the perfect health of Ms. M’s family, that they will be strong in trials that they’re encountering, healed them from sickness, and deliver them from evil, and lead them not into temptation, I pray as well for the people around her to be protected and delivered from sickness/disease, good perfect health and I pray for them the Lord Jesus Christ to come to their hearts and fill them with Your Love, Thank You Father God, it is done and answered, In the Mighty Name of Lord Jesus and In the Power of the Holy Spirit, Amen and Amen!

7. pray for my strength to finish my 6 days prayer and fast

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Ever Dearest Father-heart GOD, I come to You in the Mighty Name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, Please I beg of You give me another chance to spend my time with you next year in the prayer and fasting time, thank you very much for answering all my prayers, and for all the miracles You’ve done to me, In the Mighty Name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, Amen and Amen!!!

8. I pray your life is fully blessed in Jesus name. I pray the lords hand in your life with abundance, I pray his unconditional love fills you making all things new. May Jesus live through you, with you always in your heart
    Amen

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Dear Jesus I thank you for Saving me. I thank-you for never leaving me nor forsaking me through these dark and rough times of my Christian walk. I thank-you for my Church and Church Pastor. I thank-you for the Strength, Wisdom and Presence Of The Holy Spirit. I thank-you for your Mercy and Grace in my be half. I thank-you for providing for me. I ask that you continue to protect me and fully deliver me. I give you all the Praise, Honor, Glory, Worship and Thanks. In The Name Of The Father, The Son And The Holy Ghost. Please…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. pls pray for my schedule so i can attend midweek service on night times in our church.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear FATHER-heart GOD, I come to you in JESUS‘s Name and in the Power of the HOLY GHOST/SPIRIT. I pray that you give a convenient schedule for my brethren here for them to attend midweek service, give them a convenient schedule, see their heart’s desire and make it available for them the worship, and preaching of your WORD, this I ask in JESUS‘s Name. Thank You LORD JESUS, you have heard me and gave them a convenient schedule where they can attend every midweek services. In JESUS‘s Name, I received by Grace thru Faith, Amen!

11. Pls pray for sis. salud salazar of cluster 3, here in lasalle emergency room, nabagok ang ulo.. (via text) from kuya rey

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Father-heart God, In the Name of Lord Jesus Christ and In the Power of the Holy Spirit, I come to you! I pray for sis. salud salazar, Oh Jehovah Rapha I call upon You for help, help my sister here, protect and strengthen her restore her to her perfect health as before, Oh Lord, thru Your Words, Your direction and leading for his life, Psalms 143:10 Show me what you want me to do. You are my God. Let your good Spirit lead me over level ground. Proverbs 20:24 The LORD guides our steps, and we never know where he will lead us. I claim your promises for her, By Your wounds and stripes she’s healed In Jesus’ Mighty and Healing Name , by your Grace and Mercy it is done!

1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?