Skip to content

Post Your Prayer Request

Welcome to Post Your Prayer Request.

Please feel free to post your prayer request. Remember this is a public forum, be careful not to post your personal information. All prayer request posted will be prayed for.

Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Mark 11:25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

For Prayer Warriors/Intercessors:
You may pray for prayer requests posted here, here’s the promise:

Job 42:10 Job prayed for his friends, and the LORD made Job successful again. The LORD gave him twice as much as he had before.

Post Your Prayer Request

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

71 results found

1. I pray your life is fully blessed in Jesus name. I pray the lords hand in your life with abundance, I pray his unconditional love fills you making all things new. May Jesus live through you, with you always in your heart
    Amen

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. pls pray for my schedule so i can attend midweek service on night times in our church.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear FATHER-heart GOD, I come to you in JESUS‘s Name and in the Power of the HOLY GHOST/SPIRIT. I pray that you give a convenient schedule for my brethren here for them to attend midweek service, give them a convenient schedule, see their heart’s desire and make it available for them the worship, and preaching of your WORD, this I ask in JESUS‘s Name. Thank You LORD JESUS, you have heard me and gave them a convenient schedule where they can attend every midweek services. In JESUS‘s Name, I received by Grace thru Faith, Amen!

3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear FATHER GOD, I pray in JESUS’s Name and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, that you bring healing by the stripes and wounds of JESUS to them and his/her sister in JESUS’s Name, they are healed as it is written in Isaiah 53:5 and 1 Peter 2:24. They received their healing in JESUS’s Name, Amen!

4. Father I have test 29th full lung function test to see if I have copd. I pray the results the 30th are in my favour, Lord. Thy will be done

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear FATHER GOD, in JESUS’s Name I come to You by grace through faith and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, Grand my brethren healing on their lungs in JESUS’s Name, I claim Your Promises in JESUS’S Name, as it is written by the stripes and wounds of JESUS, We are Healed. Isaiah 53:5 and 1 Peter 2:24 Thank You LORD JESUS for the Healing. Amen!

5. because we are being evicted on our current squatted location because we can't pay.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

FATHER GOD, in the Name of JESUS CHRIST and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, I come requesting you wisdom from Heaven so that my brethren here will know exactly what to do and that is not contrary to Your will and that pleases You. We received wisdom from You liberally and generously with no grudges so we will know what to do with the money You’ve entrusted to us. In JESUS’ Name, we received by grace through faith, Amen!!

6. please pray for my cbd hemp oil business online to get referrals who will also refer personal sales and income

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

FATHER HEART GOD, I come to You in the Name of JESUS CHRIST and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, our Great Teacher, Comforter and Helper. I break the bondage of the love of money upon this person and the addiction of marijuana in his life and pray that your blessing is more than enough to make him rich in JESUS Name, I receive by grace through faith, Amen.

7. My ministry called hibbardministries.org that the Lord will bless it and help it to grow and spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ all over the world.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear FATHER heart GOD, My heart and pocket goes to this ministry, you know how I saved up but I know everything is worth returning to you, and now FATHER GOD do the thing that I can’t do, bless this ministry called hibbardministries.org I pray let it grow tremendously and read out all the people all over the world. I claim Your Promise in John 12:32, And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."
    You have been lifted up 2000 years ago and draw all men now to Yourself through this ministry, in JESUS’ Name. Have mercy to the thousands of people hungry for your WORD wanting to see real change in their lives and only You can change our heart and renew our mind, so that we will live GODLY like JESUS lived, walked and even died for righteousness sake.…

8. she's a little better now. Her fever subsided but she has she has LBM, she's always crying and eventhough I already gave her medicine for her loose stool...it is still not working and she's not yet well..I hope she'll get better.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear FATHER GOD, I come to You boldly in Your throne of Grace, In JESUS Name and In the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, I pray for the little child/girl of Ms. Ruby Terante needing healing from You as You are JEHOVAH RAPHA the One that restores to Perfect Health, I bring to you this child and put her in Your Hand begging You to touch her so her LBM and crying for pain will stop and be healed in JESUS’s Name. Have mercy FATHER GOD, You know them very well. I claimed on their behalf that by the stripes and wounds of the LORD JESUS CHRIST, this little child/girl is healed right now. I speak against you spirit of LBM and pain in little girl’s body, be gone right now. I take authority over You in JESUS’ Name. Amen and Amen

9. My little girl had a high fever and I was busy taking care of her. M y baby had a history of asthma

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear FATHER GOD in Heaven, in the Name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST and In the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, I pray for this little girl that had asthma and sick right now with high fever. I pray in JESUS Name, I disallow and break this high fever and history of asthma in her life right now. I bind you spirit of high fever and spirit of asthma, in JESUS’ Name I rebuke you and command you right now to leave this little girl. I receive by grace through faith, In JESUS’ Name, Amen and Amen.

Your little child is healed right now by the stripes and wounds of JESUS!

10. PRAYER FOR MY SON ISSAC SAMSON
    29.02.2012...20.05.2­018.
    It's TODAY 6,Year's 2,Months 22,Days
    My Son ISSAC SAMSON.
    Has Not been In-Touch with Us,
    He was kidnapped on_dq 29.02.2012 @ 08:15 am.
    During that time He was working for Good Samaritan Hospital Located at, Orangi Town Karachi (A South Korean-Run Hospital) till to date there Is No News About Him. Praying that GOD will have Mercy and He will Return Home soon... Amen.
    GOD Bless you all.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear FATHER GOD, In the Name of JESUS CHRIST, and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT. I pray for Issac Samson who was allegedly kidnapped while working at Good Samaritan Hospital, I pray let his kidnappers return him to his house. In JESUS’ Name, I believe nothing’s impossible to them that believe and I believe, nothing’s impossible with You O GOD, and You are GOD. In JESUS’ Name I thank You FATHER GOD, that You returned Issac Samson to his father Yunus, I received the answers to my prayers. Amen, and Amen!

11. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

dear FATHER-heart GOD, I come in JESUS’s Name and In the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT. Only You know the hearts of men, please I pray protect and bless Alex and his doctors and nurses whatever they do let it bring glory to Your Name, 1 Corinthians 10:31, In JESUS’s Name, I received it right now by Grace Thru Faith, AMen, and Amen!

12. I went for tests on my lungs today...requesting prayer for good results and for God's mercy.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Father-heart GOD,
    thank you very much for you already healed us 2,000 years ago and we reach out by faith to your promises of healing to get what is rightfully ours, it’s your will for us to feel perfectly well. In Jesus’ Name and In the Power of the Holy Spirit.

Receive your healing sister! It’s already done on the cross. Already finished by the LORD JESUS CHRIST, if the LORD have conquered death how much more this. :)

Isaiah 53:5 (New Living Translation, Second Edition)
    But he was pierced for our rebellion, crushed for our sins. He was beaten so we could be whole. He was whipped so we could be healed.
    1 Peter 2:24 (New Living Translation, Second Edition)
    He personally carried our sins in his body on the cross so that we can be dead to sin and live for what is right. By…

13. hi bro pray sa sat po may iinvite po aq sa church, may cancer po sa dugo pray naman po naten mkasama ko sya at maheal po sya..

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Father-heart GOD,
    I come to You in the name of the LORD JESUS and in the power of the HOLY SPIRIT. I bring to you this one with blood cancer LORD GOD have mercy and heal, touch with your healing hands and break the bondage of this cancer in the life of this person. Thank you very much, I have received it right now for by the stripes and wounds of the LORD JESUS CHRIST it’s done, I claim your promise in Isaiah 53:5. Amen and Amen!!

14. that I will be given by the LORD JESUS strength and endurance while I'm waiting to apply again as JESUS sees it fit. thanks FATHER GOD.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear FATHER GOD,

I pray for strength and endurance while waiting for team leadership application in JESUS’s Name, thank You HOLY SPIRIT for praying with me and helping out my weaknesses in prayer. Thank You for the answered prayer.

15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear FATHER GOD, in JESUS’s Name and In the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, prosper my brethren here, show Him the way to true riches found in Deuteronomy 8:18 and Philippians 4:19. Thank You LORD JESUS that you have answered my brethren’s heart desire. In JESUS’s Name, Amen

16. pray for my new prospect business to launch it first of all to give glory to GOD and be there to witness GOD's goodness and His Love for us. thanks for your time

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear FATHER GOD,

I bring You glory and praise and praying for my brethren’s new prospect business that You give him always good success, good prosperity and good wealth and honor in the mighty Name of JESUS and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, Amen and Amen!

17. to be an encourager at all times

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear FATHER GOD,
    I pray for my brethren to be an encourager according to Your WORDS that it will all go well with him/her and his/her family. Always a comfort like the LORD JESUS, the GOD of all comfort in our lives. 2 Corinthians 1:20. In JESUS’ Mighty Name and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, Amen and Amen

18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear FATHER GOD,
    I pray for my brethren who have been delivered from his/her suffering through the powerful name of the LORD JESUS who is more than absolutely, infinitely powerful than evil’s name, even the gates of hell, cannot prevail against the Name of the LORD JESUS.

In JESUS’ Mighty Name and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, Amen and Amen
  19. Please pray for [name removed] who is still recovering from kidney failure. Please pray for my reading comprehension to improve.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like to have support for the following prayer
    Mom (Henriette Billard) who was 97 had to be hospitalized for distort food roads. A pneumonia of inhalation was discovered.

Failing to treat it or to feed mom by oral route, the hospital where she was decided not to nourish her by any means and refuse to let her back home until it was sure she would die. She was then authorized to come back home within a hospital at home. She died 3 days later.

Considering that every person has the right to live whatever their age, there has…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?