Skip to content

Post Your Prayer Request

Welcome to Post Your Prayer Request.

Please feel free to post your prayer request. Remember this is a public forum, be careful not to post your personal information. All prayer request posted will be prayed for.

Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Mark 11:25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

For Prayer Warriors/Intercessors:
You may pray for prayer requests posted here, here’s the promise:

Job 42:10 Job prayed for his friends, and the LORD made Job successful again. The LORD gave him twice as much as he had before.

Post Your Prayer Request

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

71 results found

1. For financial freedom. Kasipagan sa ministry. Maayos na kalusugan. Maraming salamat po.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    started  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ah ok po..thank you po! Yes, meron po.. Paki pray over po ang pinsan ko ******* po name nya. And2 dn sya sa singapore.NAGUGULUHAN P0 ISIP NYA SA MGA NANGYARI SA BUHAY. PINANGHINAAN NA P0 SYA KASI NG L00B.ako lng po pinagkakatiwalaan nya ng lahat ng sekrito nya. Nahhrapan dn po ako sa setwasy0n nya. 2lungan mu po ako. Salamat po ng marami bro william.GBU!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Father heart God, Abba Father,

In Jesus Name and in the Power of the Holy Spirit, I come to you for wisdom and better school grades for bro Jeff here, give him good grades, good classmates, favor with his teachers and classmates as well.

Thank you very much for the wisdom, good classmates, better school grades that you have given to bro. Jeff, I believed that I have received it right now for him.

In the mighty name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior and in the Power of the Holy Spirit.

Amen!!

4. Complete recovery/healing of his body from stroke.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Abba Father,

I come to you in the Awesome and Amazing name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I pray healing and complete recovery from stroke for bro. Ramil here, Jehovah Rapha You are amazing and Awesome God, restore bro. ramil’s body to it’s perfect condition and health like you’ve intended it to be a temple of the Holy Spirit, I claim Your promise in Isaiah 53:5 that by the stripes and wounds of the Lord Jesus Christ he’s healed, well and in perfect health and condition.

Thank you very much O Jehovah Rapha, Indeed You answer our prayers with results! It is done and we received because we have asked it in Jesus Might Name and In the Power of the Holy Spirit!

Amen!!

5. Father,

In Jesus' name, I pray that you heal all those people suffering from diabetes , those who have fought diabetes, miraculously heal them and/or by using the medicine to find a permanent cure for them, by Your mercy and grace!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

dear FATHER GOD, in JESUS’s Name and in the power of the HOLY SPIRIT i come to You, I know how it feels to be diabetic for I were once but You healed me miraculously. I pray in JESUS’s Name that You heal also all the diabetic people that are suffering right now because of this deadly disease, I use Your power entrusted to me. Matthew 18:18 Truly I tell you, whatever you forbid {and} declare to be improper and unlawful on earth must be what is already forbidden in heaven, and whatever you permit {and} declare proper and lawful on earth must be what is already permitted in heaven. In JESUS’s Name, I bind and disallow all spirits of diabetes, In, JESUS’s Name, I command You stop and be removed from these bodies. In JESUS’s Name, I received them right now,
    Is 53:5 But He was wounded for…

6. Pray for the caregroup ministry to increase their reach throughout other members of COG-dasma, that people will be attracted more and more to their type of ministry.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear FATHER GOD, In JESUS CHRIST’s Name and In the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, I pray for the caregroup of COG-Dasma to attract more and more people in the ministry. I claim Your promise in John 12:32 And I, if {and} when I am lifted up from the earth [on the cross], will draw {and} attract all men [Gentiles as well as Jews] to Myself.
    And it already happened 2,000 years ago You were lifted up and You are using this COG-dasma caregroup to bring all souls to your feet. In JESUS’s Name, we received these souls. Thank You LORD JESUS for the souls. In JESUS’s Name, Amen and Amen

7. I want them to always be healthy and away form sickness

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Father-heart God,

In Jesus Name and In the Power of the Holy Spirit, I ask for better family health and protection from sickness and disease for my brother Allan here, I claim your promises in Isaiah 53:5 that by the stripes and wounds of the LOrd we are healed. Your prosperity for spirit, body and soul of my brother including his family and loved ones I request, in the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Power of the Holy Spirit,

I believed that I have received it right now, To You alone, are the praises, honor, kingdom and all glories both here in this present world and in the world to come!

Amen and Amen!!

8. that I will be given by the LORD JESUS strength and endurance while I'm waiting to apply again as JESUS sees it fit. thanks FATHER GOD.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear FATHER GOD,

I pray for strength and endurance while waiting for team leadership application in JESUS’s Name, thank You HOLY SPIRIT for praying with me and helping out my weaknesses in prayer. Thank You for the answered prayer.

9. pls pray for my son that he will be healed from autism syndrome, epilepsy and any attached abnormalities

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

dear FATHER GOD, In JESUS’s Name and In the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT I come to Your throne of Grace. I pray for my brethren’s son to be healed from autism syndrome and epilepsy and other abnormalities. In JESUS’S Name, I proclaim and declare that by the stripes and wounds of JESUS, this son was healed.

1 Pet 2:24 He personally bore our sins in His [own] body on the tree [as on an altar and offered Himself on it], that we might die (cease to exist) to sin and live to righteousness. By His wounds you have been healed.

Is 53:5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our guilt {and} iniquities; the chastisement [needful to obtain] peace {and} well-being for us was upon Him, and with the stripes [that wounded] Him we are healed {and} made whole.

10. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Prayer request q po ay s family,kalakasan p0h.. Pg i2ngat wisd0m po and s kptd q pong my sk8 na epelepsi and s l0la q pong my sak8..
    Thank u po ha.. Xempre pg pray q dn po kau.. Thank u po ul8 Godbless poh..

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Father-heart God,

I come to you in the Holy Name of our Lord, Master and Saviour JESUS CHRIST, it’s a blessed life that we have and it’s not fitting that enjoy this alone with You, Father, our heart’s desire is for our friends and co-workers as well to enjoy the eternal life that we have and the Promises of God.

Father, save these souls Carlos, Gerald and Felix In the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, fill them with your Agape from head to toe, Fill them with Your Love thru the Power of the Holy Spirit, open their hearts, their eyes and their ears to the goodness of Your Holy Words!

Thank You very much, that you are always ready to answer our prayers and it’s done according to Jeremiah 33:3

In the Mighty Name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST AND in the POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT!

13. Hi,

Musta po,nagagalak po ako at anjan kau matyagang nag papaalala na umatend ng b.s nawa lht ng hinihiling mo ay pagpalain ka ng ating panginoong diyos,sampu ng mahal mo sa buhay,god bless

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Father-heart God,

I come to you in JESUS’s name and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT!

Father, let my sister here grow in the knowledge and grace of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, that my reminders and invitations to her will not be forgotten, that she continues to be “hot” for the work of the LORD, always mindful that she’s serving YOU and not men.

I got the answers to my prayers.

I return to YOU all the glory, power and honor, in the Mighty Name of LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Amen!!!

14. I went for tests on my lungs today...requesting prayer for good results and for God's mercy.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Father-heart GOD,
    thank you very much for you already healed us 2,000 years ago and we reach out by faith to your promises of healing to get what is rightfully ours, it’s your will for us to feel perfectly well. In Jesus’ Name and In the Power of the Holy Spirit.

Receive your healing sister! It’s already done on the cross. Already finished by the LORD JESUS CHRIST, if the LORD have conquered death how much more this. :)

Isaiah 53:5 (New Living Translation, Second Edition)
    But he was pierced for our rebellion, crushed for our sins. He was beaten so we could be whole. He was whipped so we could be healed.
    1 Peter 2:24 (New Living Translation, Second Edition)
    He personally carried our sins in his body on the cross so that we can be dead to sin and live for what is right. By…

15. Bro.william ..pweDe nio po bng ipgpray n mkapasa aq s meDIcAL Q POW TOm.11-19-11,,.nid q po tlg ang prayer nio..tnx po.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Father-heart God,

We come to you in the Name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST, heal my brother here not because of what doctors will say but what you say because we know and believe that You have the final say, since You are the LORD, the Great Healer, and no sickness and diseases is too hard for you. We claim your healing promises in Isaiah 53:5, Isaiah 55:10-11, Psalms 107:20, Exodus 15:26, it’s all done in the Mighty Name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST.

We thank you since You’ve healed my brother here and will continue to touch him with your Healing Hands so that the whole world will know that You are the GOD, who is MIGHTY IN Signs, Wonders and Miracles and by Your Grace You have made us whole and healed for this is Your Will.

We bring you back all the glories…

16. pray that my tita and my cousins will accept the Lord Jesus Christ as their own Lord, Master and Savior, in Jesus' name

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

dear FATHER GOD, in JESUS’s Name and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT I come to You, I pray that all the cousins and titas of this brethren of mine be saved because they will accept You JESUS as their own LORD and SAVIOR. I receive it right now, In JESUS’s Name, Amen and Amen!

17. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Father-heart God,

We come to You in the Mighty Name of Lord Jesus that is above every name and In the Power of the Holy Spirit,

Reach out to one of our church branch and move Oh God and hear the burden and prayer of their hearts that their building will be finished in just the right time, Provide all the skillful workers,building materials, finances and we believe these things will all be coming from the God who is more than enough, who said that He will richly bless us with things for our enjoyment.

This building is not just for our enjoyment to celebrate Your Holy and Mighty Presence in our lives but also to glorify You and that is Your ultimate will and goal for us, to give you glory and praise.

In Jesus Name, Thank You for answering our prayers Indeed You are Our Jehovah Jireh who…

18. please pray for my work and for my family.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ate Nn Jdino healing from high blood pressure..

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Father-heart God,

I come to You In the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ and In the Power of the Holy Spirit!

You are the Great Healer and nothing is impossible to You. You said Your Words will not return to you void and You are the God who guards every Words so that it will be fulfilled.

Father God, Send Your Word to this sister of mine and heal her, Extend Your Holy Hands of Healing upon her in the hospital,Have Mercy upon Her.

Thank You very much for the stripes and wounds of the Lord Jesus Christ we are healed and it’s done and she’s healed.

In the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ and In the Power of the Holy Spirit!

Amen and Amen!!

20. Prayers for my son Dave, surgery operation 1pm at his neck, removal of cyst, confined here at Pilar Hospital, need quick recovery and healing. God bless po!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Father-heart God,

I come to you in the Name that is above every Name, the Name of my Master, Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, hear my prayers for Dave, heal him right now Oh Jehovah Rapha stretch forth Your Mighty Healing Hands upon this child to heal him, to melt this cyst in his neck, touch him right now at the Pilar Hospital, let him feel Your Healing Presence, Love, Grace and Mercy, and give him quick recovery,

Thank You Father-heart God, for it is done right now and In the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ whom I serve with my life, I claim the answer to my prayers and in the Power of the Holy Spirit,

Amen and Amen!

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?